The Nebuliser is often considered the best type of machine for aromatherapy use of essential oil diffusion. It uses cold air nebulising technology to break down the essential oils into micro droplets which is then dispersed into the air as a mist. These micro droplets are the optimum size for inhalation through the lungs, entering the bloodstream and allowing deep therapeutic action.
In addition, the micro droplets are able to stay suspended in the air for longer periods of time, maximizing the scenting effects and therapeutic benefits of essential oil.
This nebuliser features a three-hour cycle of misting for 5 minutes and pausing for 3 minute. The misting function switches off automatically after its three-hour cycle. As a safety feature, the misting function will also automatically stop when the oil volume is insufficient.
- Use 30 - 40 drops of pure essential oil only. Avoid dilutions or compositions (water or jojoba oil). To prevent damage to the nebuliser, oil volume should not exceed the midpoint of the inner misting stem within the glass chamber.
- Turn the dial clockwise to adjust the diffusion strength and intensity. To switch off your nebuliser, turn the dial anti-clockwise until it clicks into off-mode.
- Always wipe the outer glass in case of oil spillage from damaging the rubber tubing in the base.
- Remove glass tip from glass chamber. Remove glass chamber from the base. Handle with care.
- Swirl 3 - 10 ml of Cleaning Solution in the glass chamber several times before discarding the contents. Repeat until glass is clean. To clean the glass tip, submerge in cleaning solution until clean. You may also switch on the machine with 3 ~ 10ml of cleaning solution in the chamber for a few minutes.
- Leave the glass tip and chamber to dry completely before placing back into the base.
This product comes with a 3 months limited warranty from the date of purchase. Please contact us shall you need more details.